Saturday, June 19, 2010

What's the best way to care for & clean ceramic floors?

I recently got ceramic floors put it, but I don't know the best way to care for them or clean them? What products do you recommend? Also, we have 2 dogs %26amp; these floors act like a magnet for hair.



What's the best way to care for %26amp; clean ceramic floors?

In my old house i has smooth ceramic floors. At my new house i have bumpy ceramic floors. If your have grout that's another thing to maintain.



If you have the smooth or bumpy ceramic floors make sure that you sweep the floors daily. You can keep dirt build you mop the floor every other day at least. I like to clean my floors every day.



The only thing with bumpy ceramic floors is that you have to spend a little more time keeping them in tip-top-shape. Sometimes you may need to scrub to get it nice and clean.



For the grout you can also buy liquid that will make it water proof. Grout tends to take in water. Buying this can help your grout from becoming dark and ugly 9it can become brittle if it holds in a lot of water). You can go to your local HomeDepot to buy it, I'm pretty sure they sell them there. While you are there you can see many other products to care for your new ceramic floors.



Hope this helped some. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter