Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some One Please Help Me on How to take care of my Chilean Rose Tarantula?

Hello people , I Desperately need help on how to take care of my Rose Hair Tarantula. I need to know do i have the right products or enough products to keep it alive. I really dont want it to die on me soon i kno the males live for about 4-5 years but i just purchased my Tarantula Dec 11,2007 the day after my birthday how about that lol. All i have for Him/Her is a medium sized plastic cage and the lil rock dish thing for Him/Her to Drink out of and sum weird like stuff for the floor called (Premium Repti Bark) Natural Reptile Bedding 100% Pure Fir Bark. And thats it thats all i have for my Spider is that enough ive read that decoratives aint really important but what confuses me is, keeping it moist inside the cage or ive heard people using potting soil the stuff with Perlite with tha lil white balls in it should i go with that in stead of the other stuff i already have the Fir Bark Stuff.Can some one please help me some one who has years of experience i would GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!



Some One Please Help Me on How to take care of my Chilean Rose Tarantula?

These are all good questions and you should have asked them before you bought the tarantula. The person who sold you the tarantula should supply you with all the information you need to care for it properly. This is what we mean when we say that people need to check these things out prior to the purchase. It is important to the animals. Sorry to preach but it is my job.



Some One Please Help Me on How to take care of my Chilean Rose Tarantula?

Very easy. I had a female for 13 years. Go ask this question on the pet site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter