Saturday, June 19, 2010

Breaking Hair?

I have had a lot of problems for about the past year with my hair breaking very easily and it seems to be falling out as well.



I take a multi-vitamin everday as well as biotin. I drink a minimum of at least 5 bottles of water and eat a decent ammount of protien. I also use Bumble and bumble damage therapy shampoo and conditioner as well as a intensive care ampule once a week. However my hair still has a lot of damage and breakage.



I'm starting to think maybe its more medical than the products I use.



Has anyone had any problems like this before. I do have a slightly overactive thyroid which could be for thereason its falling out, but I don't know why I have so much breakage.



If you have had this problem or know someone who has and it was medical, what kind of doctor did you go to?



Breaking Hair?

Okay, yes I have seen this in many clients that have the thyroid problem. Do you color your hair? If yes then that is what is making your breaking so much worse. With the thyroid problem, it not only will make you loose handfuls of hair, but it also makes your hair's texture more brittle. I also hope that you get regular cuts, even if you are trying to grow it you should get a trim every three to four months to keep the dead ends from forming which turn into split ends and just cause more breakage. You need to talk to your doctor and see what forms of treatment that you can try for your thyroid if you aren't on any right now. If you are on a treatment, then you might need to talk to your doctor and see if another one would be better for you. Also see if your doctor says that it is alright for you to take a prenatal pregnancy vitamin, they work a lot better than most hair/skin/nail vitamins, and are completely safe for non pregnant women to take, and do not increase your ability to get pregnant.



Breaking Hair?

you need to get you some good shampoo %26amp;conditioner and start using a leave in conditioner as well and an antibreakage treatment will help as well



Breaking Hair?

You may want to speak to your Family Practice doctor about this and s/he may refer you to someone else, or a blood test may show what the problem is.



To help reduce the breaking also try sleeping on a satin pillowcase. My hair is very fine and I've found it doesn't snarl as bad during the night when I sleep on the satin because my head just slides across it.



I hope you are able to remedy this soon. Good luck!



Breaking Hair?

I have that problem, I just cut it off and start over. I cant stand it when it starts to break and split. I did everything you did and its not medical. It just happens. Look for a nice bob cut and do it. Your hair will love you again.



Breaking Hair?

i had that problem but thats because i kept on brushing my hair when it was wet. cause you should know that your hair is weaker when it's wet.



Breaking Hair?

I am assuming that you like to style your hair with hair tools and now your hair is damaged. I suggest you get a trim from where the damage hair starts. And also use a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.



http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a...



try this to make your hair grow.



But if damaged hair is not the case then I suggest you see a doctor asap because this can be a serious heath issue.



Good luck



Breaking Hair?

I have had this problem before. Do you blow dry your hair? Flat Iron? Curling Iron? Heating devices can make your hair fall out. Also if you get your hair chemically treated, that can be the problem. The chemicals may not have been washed out all the way. Also u should try to trim your hair every three weeks to keep it from spliting. Chances are you have split ends and when the split all the way up, your hair falls out. If you want more info, contact me anytime.



Breaking Hair?

No what you need is Beauty 4 Ashes. Try it. trust me it will work. My hair grew 3 inch in one month. discoverb4a.com Then click on Hair Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter