Thursday, June 17, 2010

Caring for RELAXED hair at HOME?

For the last 10years i have using my hairdresses, but with getting married this year and buying a house, i can't afford my regular 2-3week appointments...



I will still have my hair professionally relaxed... but i want to do my treatments and washes at home...



Im shamed to say... i dont have a clue what products or processes my hairdressers does... i just sit there reading a book, and never taken any notice... so i am a novice, lol...



My hair a relaxed, in very good healthy condition, lots of body, no split ends, etc. It is just past my shoulders.



*How often to wash?



*What products to use?



*How to keep my hair healthy?



*Best easy hair styles, without causing tension on my hair?



Thank you..... xx



Caring for RELAXED hair at HOME?

Ask the hair professional who has done such a good job on your hair. Unless he/she is one of those snobbish hairdressers, they will understand that it's no longer affordable for you to keep up the 2-3 appointments and will gladly explain to you which products you need. If this is not the case, then go to a salon where they will understand and find out the products you need.



Caring for RELAXED hair at HOME?

I Have The Same Kinda Hair And My Hairdresser Told Me...



Wash It No More Than Twice A Week



Motions, Sunsilk And Creme Of Nature Are All Good Brands Of Products To Use (Avoid Tresemme, It Drys Out Relaxed Hair!)



Put In A Light Oil Spray And Put Hair Food On Your Scalp (It Keeps It Really Healthy Without Effort)



Wearing Your Hair Down With A Side Parting And Curl A Few Strands Of Hair On The Top, It Looks Really Nice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter