Saturday, June 19, 2010

Caring for dyed hair.?

I just had my hair permanently dyed black and orange yesterday, with a few bleached hilights.



Here's a picture of it:



http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/O...



I was told not to wash it for at least three days, to prevent loss of color, my only problem, is that I have something important to do today.



So my question, is whether rinsing some of the oil built up from sleeping on it, out with just straight warm water and no products would harm the color in any way?



Also, would it be acceptable to just skip shampoo and wash with conditioner? Or would it still be too early (next day) to use anything on it at all?



Please somebody help me out A.S.A.P. If I can't rinse it out with water, I'll just have to cover it in hair product to try and sculpt it out of bed-head form.



Thanks in Advance.



Caring for dyed hair.?

You may want to use a dry shampoo. Rinsing won't do much to get rid of oil.



You could also call your stylist and ask if it would harm the color.



Caring for dyed hair.?

it would be good if you skipped the shampoo but use a color care conditioner......the color wont come out very easy.



hoped i helped.....p姣涙皳婕忛敋 閰剁湁t

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter