Saturday, June 19, 2010

Does anyone know if there is a WarmSpirit.org rep in Norwalk, CT?

I went to the website because I got an e-mail about it. I checked out the product..GREAT prices for hair care and other things. But I can't find a search for a local consultant link like we have on Mary Kay where you type in your zip code and get a whole list...Has anyone heard of know of a warmspirit rep? I REALLY want their shampoo!



Does anyone know if there is a WarmSpirit.org rep in Norwalk, CT?

Warm Spirit is an excellent product. I am actually a consultant in the DC area. Visit my website at www.warmspirit.org/ebony .



We also are looking to expand nationwide. If you are interested in becoming a consultant it is a great complement to Mary Kay. We have several reps for both.



Thanks.



Ebony



Does anyone know if there is a WarmSpirit.org rep in Norwalk, CT?

Try this site. http://www.warmspirit.org/esuite/control...



You may can buy online at www.warmspirt.COM (try the .com instead of .org)



Also, you can find items on ebay (www.ebay.com)



Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter