Saturday, June 19, 2010

I am looking for a wax to lift my hair...?

I have been using the product from the Blonde line of hair care, I ran out of it, it was in a spray bottle, it was actually a fine mist wax, that really helped lift my hair. I usually bought at Walgreens, I have looked at CVS, and now no one is carrying it?? Does anyone else have a good alternative?



I am looking for a wax to lift my hair...?

I've used a product made by Aussie called Dual Personality - it's a spray gel/leave-in conditioner. I was actually looking for a leave-in, and was impressed with the volume this product gave me.



There's also a serum made by Bed Head called Superstar - I found that using this along with a light mousse before blowdrying gave great volume. It's a little more expensive, but I really liked it when my hair was longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter