Thursday, June 17, 2010

~*~*~*~Ugh...oily hair and scalp...please help!~*~*~*~?

~*~*~*~Ugh...oily hair and scalp...please help!~*~*~*~?



My hair gets really oily, even with just one day of not washing...I also have nasty dandruff and sometimes my scalp feels so itchy! I have used Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 sensitive care and it makes my hair so dull and lifeless with no body!!! Am I using the wrong product or what?! I want healthy hair and a healthy scalp and this is getting on my nerves.



When not using dandruff shampoo, I use VO5 Extra Body Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner...it makes my hair smooth, shiny, pretty, and full of body!



I would especially appreciate advice from someone who also suffers this and has a great SPECIFIC product or solution!



~*~*~*~Ugh...oily hair and scalp...please help!~*~*~*~?

you need to let go of head and shoulders cause head and shoulders is all CHEMICALS. it damages your hair, and for some people, it creates more dandruff.



if youre looking for another product, i use aveda scalp control and it works great.



go for something from a salon. Products you can pick up at walmart arent very effective.



~*~*~*~Ugh...oily hair and scalp...please help!~*~*~*~?

I have very oily hair and HAVE to wash it every day. I color it now and that seems to have helped with the amount of oiliness but I still need to wash it daily. I usually change shampoos daily since that seems to be what works best for me. I use Pantene, Herbal Essences, Neturogena, Sunsilk and the very best one for removing oil is Prell. Prell is a high detergent shampoo and really removes the oil. For that reason I don't recommend using it more than once a week. It's a pain but I can't stand for my hair to be oily so I wash, wash, wash.



~*~*~*~Ugh...oily hair and scalp...please help!~*~*~*~?

Head and shoulders is the reason your hair is oily. Stop using it and you will solve that problem.



~*~*~*~Ugh...oily hair and scalp...please help!~*~*~*~?

I also have oily hair and scalp. If you don't want to wash your hair every day you can use a cornstarch based baby powder so it doesn't look greasy. Just sprinkle it in your hands and rub it all over your scalp. You can also use tea tree shampoo or pine tar shampoo. Also if you are of age and can take birth control your hair will not be oily anymore. Whith me it is hormonal. If I take the pill or am pregnant I can go a couple of days without washing my hair and my skin clears up to

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter