Thursday, June 17, 2010

Afro Hair?

I have relaxed hair and have been relxing it for quite some time now. BUt my hair has been damaged due to cholorine, the sun, and unrpoper care. What can i do to have my naturla hair back. I have heard of Carol's duaghter products but do they work?



Afro Hair?

If you've been relaxing your hair, then the only way to get your natural hair back is to cut off the relaxer. When I went natural, I wore weaves and braids until my hair grew out long enough for me to be able to cut the relaxer off and rock my fro. If you meant, repairing your hair, before the sun/chemical damage, then your going to need to keep your hair trimmed on a regular basis, and constant conditioning treatments. I recommend you find a stylist that specializes in correcting damaged hair. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter