Thursday, June 17, 2010

What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

Ok: I am looking for a good product for my hair to KEEP IT IN PLACCEE! I don't care what it is, gel or whatever, I just want something to keep my SUPPPEEERRRR thick curly hair DOWWNN, it poofs up super quickly! If you have a suggestion, please state it =) And it would be amazing if you could also tell me why it is so good, what type of hair you have and if it works for you.....etc. Thanks!



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

j!zz



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

I just you use sport gel and some different hairsprays. I reccommend you buying 4 or 5 different hairsprays and trying a different one each day! =] Hope I helped.



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

use a curling style mousse.. mousse is better than gel



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

I have thick hair that is curly as well. I really like Curls Rock from TIGI. The stuff in the stand up pump is great if you put it on when your hair is pretty wet and scrunch it and let it dry or dry with a diffuser. They also make a curl amplifying spray that is good for touch ups. If the curls rock alone is not enough try layering it over a curl control hair gel. You don't need too much of the curls rock or it can get sticky.. Always put the product on when your hair is wet and then don't touch it anymore until it dries. Keeping your hands off your hair is the best way to keep shiny ringlet and reduce the poof. Also don't comb your dry hair or it will break up the curls and make huge hair.



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

Well, I have crazy hair that's curly and gets poofy and ugly.



What I use is Sunsilk Silky and Straight Shampoo/Conditioner.



It doesn't make my hair straight, but it makes my hair have a pretty curl to it.



Just wash your hair with it, let it air dry and comb throught your hair with your fingers while drying.



Then pull it into a low ponytail and sleep in it so it flattens out a bit.



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

Suave has a line out that is really goo for cury, frizz-prone hair. Its inexpensice ( It will cost less that 15 dollars to buy the whole line) and it really does help. There is a shampoo, conditioner, mousse, spray gel, and anti-frizz cream. If you use them all, your hair wont go crazy, even in high humidity. I have looong, thick, cirly, crazy friiz-prone hair. I use it and I really like it, I wear my hair down alot more since I've started using it because I don't have to worry about it becoming a big tangled mess.



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

I have very thick very curly hair too. and to keep it under control i use "fiber gum" by garnier fructis and firm hold finishing spray from Biosilk. i use both together. the hairspray makes your hair a little crisp to keep it in place, but it doesnt make it sticky hope i helped,also any aerosol spray(the continual spray kind) would work too i think.



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

hey. i have natural curly hair too and i know how you feel on trying to find the right stuff to keep it from poofing and becoming frizzy. the first thing i reccommend is that you go to a salon and get your hair thinned. that will take away from the thick amount of hair you have. it wont seem like they did anything to your hair but trust me it helps. next tip is dont wash your hair every day. try to go like 3 days without then wash. this keeps the natural oils in your hair better and wont cause as much frizz. but i like to use sunsilk de frizz conditioner every day when i take my shower. when you get out towel dry your hair and use bed head small talk. (its in a round purple bottle) you dont need very much of it but the amount you need depends on how much hair you have. play around with it and youll figure it out. the last thing you should use is a hairspray. i use aussie mega hold but the flexible kind. you can get the conditioner and the hairspray at your local drugstore and even grocery store. the bed head gel you need to go to the salon for but its fairly cheap. around 12-15 dollars. hope that helps!



What is the best hair gel, cream, etc. to keep my thick, curly/ wavy hair under control?

I used REDKEN fresh curls shampoo and conditioner. I never liked spending money on shampoo that was specific to different hair types. Let me tell you this shampoo make such a difference. Also, If you are blow drying your hair make sure you use a conditioner that helps protect your hair and keep the frizzes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter