Saturday, June 19, 2010

I have a series of hair questions.?

I want a new hairstyle. I want it to be short and I already no what kind of hair style I want too. I just don't know if I should get it yet. I am a kid, 12, and am some what lazy. The hair style is straight but my hair is curly. So I would have to re-straighten and wash my hair everyday. Should I get it?



If I do get it what shampoo and conditioner should I get?



My hair is very curly is dry at the scalp but the rest of my hair is dry. And the shampoo and conditioner would have to take care of heat damage.



Is there any other hair products I should use? I f should then tell me what the brand is and where to get it.



Thank You!!!



I have a series of hair questions.?

I think you should choose another hair style. I, who have curly hair and understand the tendency to lean towards straighter styles, think it is ridiculous to straighten on a daily basis. Absolutely ridiculous. I straighten my hair about once a month, sometimes more. Try to find a way to make your natural hair look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter