Saturday, June 19, 2010

Lions mane of hair, need help to tame.?

so heres the deal.



i have really wavy, THICK hair, a little past my shoulders, frizzy, and just so hard to take care of. poofy poofy poofy



I really need some suggestions, cause if i wear it naturally to school, once it dries i just get made fun of for its 'poofiness' =/ so what products work best for my type of hair or suggestions?



Lions mane of hair, need help to tame.?

I have the same problem.



Combos of either gel and mousse work.



Or Gel and hair spray.



Sometimes all three.



I use L.A. looks gel, Tresseme mousse or Rave mousse, and Rave hairspray.



If you want the wet look you can let it air dry.



If you want it to look more natural just dry it with a blower thing with or without a diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter