Thursday, June 17, 2010

Itchy scalp with mild dandruff, what could it be and what can I do about it??

I have a very sensitive scalp so I have to be very careful about the products I use on my hair. I know what products I can used and haven't changed brands or anything like that.



Recently (past couple of weeks) my scalp has become itchy and flaky (just a little). As well as not changing any of the products I use I haven't changed my hair care routine. I wash my hair every other day, blow dry then use flat irons. I don't use any gels, waxes, sprays, mousse or anything like that. Occasionally I use leave in conditioner, but again, it's a brand I know I'm safe using.



I can't use most anti-dandruff shampoos like head and shoulders because my scalp reacts badly to it and it only makes things worse.



Is there anything out there that is mild but works and does anybody have any suggestions as to what could be causing it??



Itchy scalp with mild dandruff, what could it be and what can I do about it??

I HAVE A NEW REMEDY BOOK, ABOUT NATURES HEALING WAYS!! IT SAYS, FOR DANDRUFF AND ITCHY SCALPS TO USE TABLE SALT, A LITTLE SCRUBBED IN YOUR HEAD, BEFORE USING YOUR SHAMPOO!! OR, OLIVE OIL TOO!! TRY IT AND LET US ALL KNOW, HOW YOUR DOING LATER!! THE BOOK COST $29.99!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!



Itchy scalp with mild dandruff, what could it be and what can I do about it??

Your scalp is dry, try using a oil base product to rehydrate your scalp and then use mild shampoos,it sounds like your shampoo is pulling the moisture from your scalp.It if persist more, then go and find out from a doctor a good dermatologist .He would recommend a good cream to aid in healing it.Maybe try vitamins to,sometime a person as they age begin to loose the stuff that once made the sheen on the folicle.



Itchy scalp with mild dandruff, what could it be and what can I do about it??

Poor hygiene, improper diet ,sluggish condition of the scalp caused by poor blood circulation are the main causes of dandruff. A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter