Thursday, June 17, 2010

My hair is an absoulute mess!! Help me please.?

I have very thick, layered, naturally wavyish straightish hair. It is wavy but only at the ends, so the tips of my hair curl in all these funny directions. It looks very odd to me. I try to straighten it, but I can only straighten one side good. the other side is too thick. I striaghten it one layer at a time, but the other side is too reluctant. I also can never reach the back. My hair has been very blah for a while, and the only time it hasn't been blah was when my hair stylist did it, she used Biolage color care shampoo and conditioner, and I'm currently using herbal essence degunkify shampoo and aussie moist conditioner. both products might be too strong for my delicate hair so I only shampoo and condition every other day. I don't know what type of straightener she used, and she also blow dryed it. I cannot blow try my own hair or else it is a poofy mess. so I let it airdry and it is still a poofy mess but it is less damaged. my hair stylist made my dry annoying hair fantastic but



My hair is an absoulute mess!! Help me please.?

well see, straighteners aren't made to straighten your whole head. they're atually made for touch ups. you are supposed to use a blow dryer and big round brush to get all the waves %26amp; curls out of your hair, then if you want it pin straight, you go over it layer by layer wit ha flat iron. so if you're a fan of straight hair i suggest that, or you could do more simply just put a bunch of mousse in after you shower when your hair is still wet and just scrunch untill its curly, then hairspray it and you're good.



My hair is an absoulute mess!! Help me please.?

DONT USE HERBAL ESSENCES OR AUSSIE!!!!!!!!I REPEAT, DONT USE HERBAL ESSENCES OR AUSSIE!!!!!!!



The natural ingredients kill any hair (espically delicate,brittle,or thin) from the inside out.I used herbal essences for a year then went to the hair dressers and she couldent even straignten my hair, because the herbal essences mixed with the professional hair care product killed my hair.



Other then that, id get it thinned



My hair is an absoulute mess!! Help me please.?

First off don't shampoo your hair everytime you take a shower. But always always condition. As for straightening if you can't do it. I myself have thick curly,wavy dry hair. I do let my hair air dry but I twist it and clip it up, don't use hair bands they'll dent your hair and it takes longer to dry. You need to find a good leave in conditioner I can't really suggest one as I have not found mine, its really a trial and error thing.



Yes you should get your hair colored professionally if you can't afford it right away just save up it'll be worth it. When you go in ask about her straightener and she probably used a blow dryer with a diffuser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter