Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a type of permanent hair removal?

I have hair on my back that i want to remove before the summer so it won't be embarrassing when i wear a bathing suit. i can't have lasor removal because my mom says im too young(7th gr.)It's not that much hair but it is visible and i want it to be gone forever! PLEASE HELP!!!!



please put any approx. price of the product if you can...if you can't please just tell me the name of the product at least....i don't care what type of permantent hair removal it is (except lazor) i just want it gone!!! :(



I need a type of permanent hair removal?

It's not permanent, but you can always try waxing. If you go to a salon it could be up to 50 dollars. If you want something cheaper, try NADS for hair from your local drug store or CVS. Caution though, its painful. IF the hair is dark you can also trying bleaching it out.



Abs



I need a type of permanent hair removal?

Laser is the best type, but there are other alternatives...none of which your mother will allow if she says you are too young for the laser hair removal.



These include different types of electrolysis.



For now, plucking will work in the short term. Or, wear a one-piece suit.



I need a type of permanent hair removal?

Well, it's not permanent, but waxing can last a month or so. In general, it's not expensive (maybe $10-15) and you can do it in the privacy of your own home.



It does hurt just a little, as it technically involves pulling the hairs out, but it goes away quickly.



Since your mom is the ultimate boss in your house, be sure to discuss this with her. Hopefully, she can understand your concerns, and this might be a good compromise for the two of you.



I need a type of permanent hair removal?

To my knowledge that is the only permanent way to remove it, however you can wax it like you would your eyebrows,which it will grow back but not as quickly after a few times doing it, and the surface will be smooth and no one will be able to tell. You can pick this up at a store or beauty supply store, and the cost can vary probably no more than $10.00 the most $15.00, but it will last you a while. Give this a try and I have to say that I agree with your mom about u being old enough. This is alittle painful but no where near as painful and laser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter