Thursday, June 17, 2010

Need Help for hair! (help please)?

Hi, I'm looking for HAIR STYLES. Not what types of products I should get. I have a just bellow the shoulder hair length, with many layers and side bangs. My hair is unuasually frizzy, and I take care of that with ANTI-FRIZZ and CONDITIONAIRE but I need hair styles. I put my hair ina pony tail everyday and straighten my bangs and let them fall EVERYDAY. I need some knew hairstyles (my hair is frizzy and curly on the inside of my hair and i have wavy hair on the outside)



Need Help for hair! (help please)?

omg don't worry your not the only one! mine is exactly the same way. and i hate it because it would look great if the top layer were like the bottom ones, right? however, i straighten my hair w/a flat iron most of the time, and i really like the result because it can also help kill frizz and you can finally wear it down! however, make sure to get a quality one or else you'll have multiple split ends, which isn't too attractive! good luck!



Need Help for hair! (help please)?

Try pinning up the the back and sides with just a little hanging in the back and around your face.



Need Help for hair! (help please)?

i have like the same exact thing going on with my hair. i found that parting my hair to the side- the way my bangs are going keeps it looking better than just straight but straight is fine to. i like to clip like the top half of it back like a half pony tail only leave hair in the front down too and the clip it back with one of those little clips. thats what i usually do. or just throw it up in a bun er something lol



Need Help for hair! (help please)?

You could straighten your hair, but don't straighten your hair to often or else it could damage your hair. You could also get a magazine from the store at look at the different hairstyles. Helps Me.



Need Help for hair! (help please)?

(1)Curl your hair in very full curls very bouncey too let the bamgs hang out of the curls.



(2) A mahalk twisted up



(3) Braids to the back



(4) Flat Ironed hair



(5) A Flip



Need Help for hair! (help please)?

I have my hair cut short in the back and to my chin in the front. You have to style it everdya, though (I have curly hair and it looks horrible if you don't straighten it) But if you don't mind it, that's a good hairstyle.



http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/j...



That's my hair haha kind of a bad pic



Need Help for hair! (help please)?

just curl it with a curling iron that would look cute



Need Help for hair! (help please)?

u can braid ur hair. heres something easy why dont u just use a rinse color ur hai. u can also add ponytail hair pieces. u can use a hotcomb and staightn ur hair. sometimes put ur hair in a bum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter