Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shampoo & conditioner troubles?

ok, i have been trying to get good working shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my hair, even though my hair looks great with almost anything. i just want it to look the best it can. i recently began caring about my hair. when i went to the store, there was a whole aisle full of differnt hair products. I need help knowing which one is right. i have brown hair, 7 like the color. it is also pretty straight, and a natural straight down the middle part. it gets frizzy sometimes ut not too bad. it is kinda short. i would like something quick 7 smells good. idk whether i have oily or dry hair. Can u give me some suggestions of either specific products, or some type of shampoo %26amp; conditioner i should look for? Thanks so much!!! : )



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

garnier fructis sleek and shine



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

don't just go for any normal shampoo or conditioner, they may have harmful chemicals. my stylist told me that your hair feels great every time you change shampoo as when you wash your hair using certain shampoo's they leave a residue on your hair. it sticks to it and makes it greasy!



i use loreal pro vitamino. slightly more expensive but it is very natural and smells nice.



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

The best I have ever found is Paul Mitchell. I have never had a bad hair day since using it. They have an assortment for all different hair types.



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

I honestly haven't been able to tell much of a difference in shampoos and conditioners - whether they were expensive $20-$30 a bottle from the salon or $2 a bottle Suave.



I think taking all the supplements you need is good for your entire body - including your hair. I also think it's important to try not to overstress it with drying, straightening (which doesn't sound like you have to do), etc. A healthy diet is good for your hair, too.



But other than that - the products are all about the same.



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

Herbal Essence shampoos and conditioners have recently been re formulated, and they do a fantastic job of shining up hair, and leaving it smelling great. There's options for all types of hair. Just pick the one that suits you best, and you should be quite happy.... And the good news is it's not expensive, like some of the other products out there. Good luck!



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

The TIGI S Factor line is really great if you're looking for soft, straight, silky hair. They have a great shampoo, conditioner, and deep conditioner. Also, my favorite is the styling aid in the teardrop shaped bottle. It smells great and keeps my hair looking and feeling great!



The TIGI line is supposed to be sold in salons only, but due to diversion it's available at Target. You can also find it at the mall hair salons as well.



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

ok well always remember dont always use conditioner because your hair will get dependent on it and damage.



I use charles worthington for shiny hair, my hair is chocolate brown and it comes out lovely for brunettes like us! =]



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

Auzzie moist shampoo... I have long blonde hair opposite of yours...but i've seen it used on my sister with natural red hair and my other sister with brown hair ....it makes your hair sooo shiny and i smells AMAZING! I would recomend it because I think it's the best shampoo in the world....not to add.....it's 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner! Good luck!



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

garnier fructis smells AMAZING! I always get comments on it-- I'll hug a guy and he'll look at me and say 'wow your hair smells really nice' and they'll start touching it (yes, it's soft, too) because it just smells like watermelons! I sometimes use kids shampoos because they're very fun to smell (yummm).



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

Pantene is my trust worthy. The others smell better(herbal essence but dry out the hair due to all the chemicals required to get the smell). Outrageous is good too tho.



Shampoo %26amp; conditioner troubles?

it all depends on how much you want to spend. if you want goo but cheep white rain works. if you want quality and to spend a lil bit more visit your hair stylest and have her sugest somthing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter