Saturday, June 19, 2010

My hair's blonde, dry, and has a lot of dandruff.. how often should i wash it?

I have John Frieda's Sheer Blonde. I have the condition, and one that makes it shiner. How often should i use these products?? how often should i wash my hair? i've tried all: wash it every day, wash it infrequently.. all.. what do u suggest? i think i also have a color problem, cuz i use a lot of shine boosters and stuff like that.. so i have like parts that are blonder, parts that are darker...etc. With the Sun my hair looks like EXTREMELY BLONDE .. like almost white.. but with low light it looks like brown or soemthing like that.. is this normal??? how can i fix the color problem.. and make my hair less smooth? does havin' blonde hear require a different treatment to take care of it?



P.S: SORRY for the errors if i made one



My hair's blonde, dry, and has a lot of dandruff.. how often should i wash it?

no blonde hair does not require different treatment well not everyone same so my advice would be use dandruff shampoo via Head N Shoulders . Just wash your hair once or twice a day in the morning and night and that way it can be clean and avoiding split ends as well as if you decide to color it or do color frequently, use the head and shoulders and make sure you pick the right one. Head n shoulders make different shampoos for different problems such as shine problems or dry problems or greasy head problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter