Saturday, June 19, 2010

Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

I don't know what to do with my hair. Usually I take a shower around 6 and go to bed about 11, so my hairs dry by the time i go to sleep (it gets messier when i sleep w/ it wet). The front two pieces on either side of my head (about 2 inces) are straight. The whole of back of my head is always seriousley wavy. The pieces underneath are curly.



It looks bad, and I can't wear it down. I need help styling.



I have a straightener and a blow dryer, but i don't have enough time for that everyday. Are there any products I can use? I don't care if its curly or straight, just one would be nice (I would prefer curly).



Scrunching doesn't really work that well, I don't like using a lot of hairspray and stuff.



I was considering Herbal Essence Totally Twisted, or Dangerousley straight. Anyone used these?



Any other ideas?



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

You have my hair! try washing your hair in the morning and letting it dry naturally. The curls and waves will stay smoother instead of frizzing, and it won't get mishapen by sleeping on it. Only brush it once while it's wet, then leave it alone. Your hair sounds pretty, you should try pulling the sides up in clips. If it's the shape you don't like, try a different haircut, the shorter the curlier it will be.



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

get a straightning iron, my friend has one.



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

I have VERY curly hair....i used the Aussie products and they work great for me..the one i used to make my curls perfect is Mousse-Gel Fussion....its white and looks like liquid gel, when you pump it out it turns into foam like mousse....try it its pretty good



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

If you want to wear it straight, you can actually do a wrap on it, and this will make it relax where the curl is. To do this, think about like a tornado, or the swirl that your toilet makes when you flush. Part it where you normally do %26amp; then run a smoothing balm through it. Take your comb, and start coming in a circular pattern, wrapping the hair flat to your head. You will want a wrap cover to put over it, you can get this cheap in the black hair section, kinda like an ace bandage almost. If you want to wear it curly, you can actually do knots. Take about a 1" section of hair that's just barely damp, and start twisting it until it twists around itself. Pin it %26amp; let it continue to dry, then it will be curly when you take it down. Good luck!



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

i have very curly hair naturally, which is unfortunate because I really dont like it. Since some of your hair is curly and some is wavy, id reccomend straightening it. Invest in a good iron like a CHI. Then once all of it is straight, it will be easier to style any way you want, including re-curling.



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

I mayself wear braids almost all my life. So try some braids. i't won't hurt



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

If your hair has curl and wave to it, then stick to the curl and wave. Trying to straighten it would take too much time to do everyday. Consider getting a spiral perm, a loose, relaxed one, so that you can just get up in the morning, gel or moose it, then go about your day worry free.



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

strait



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

i dont know how you would do it...but i do know something about the shampoos. i have pretty much the same hair as you! i flat iron it evryday though. damamging yes, but as fixable over time. i bought the pin straight(dangerously or watever) from herbal essences new line. and all it did was make my hair a bit greasy. it honestly didnt do much straightening. it smelled good....but didnt do anything but flatten the hair up top and leave the rest normal.



Straight or Wavy/Curly Hair?

Put anything moisturizing on first so hydrators can easily penetrate strands.Low levels of silicon won't seal the hair shaft and block the effects of your moisturizing.next apply a serum which is light reflecting silicone to give strands a slippery feel.Is your hair is so unruly,limpness and dryness.For optimal benefit and your hair must look so amazing follow the way I suggested you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter