Thursday, June 17, 2010

Healthy hair?

I put blonde highlights in my hair. How can I care for my hair so it wont dry out, what should I be using and doing. Any product recommendation? I want to keep it shiny and soft. I dont want the ends to dry out or get damaged.



Healthy hair?

Well sis, I would suggest you not use any chemical on your hair, it may damage your hair. As about caring of good hair good diet is necessary, drink lots of water, eat fruits which contains vitamin K, take 8hrs of sleep. And here's a tip for you to keep your hair moist and shiny. Apply pure coconut oil (available in Indian market)(parachute hair oil if it is available there) before you go to sleep and massage it 1hr before taking bath, then wash it with shampoo. see the difference. It'll make your hair shiny and soft.



*Another one is after washing your hair add a tsp of pure HONEY in large mug or jug in a luke warm water and wash your hair with it and wash it off and then wash your hair. Last thing I would suggest to meet this famous indian beutician named Shahnaz Husain from in India she has her office in US and uk.



Healthy hair?

Try a product made by BedHead...called Dumb Blonde...they have shampoo and conditioner...amazing stuff!!!



you can find it at many salons!



Healthy hair?

Try using John Freeda blonde products, they work great! Also I would suggest using a violet shampoo once a week or whenever you feel like you highlights may be getting "brassy". The best thing you can do is keep your hair well conditioned especially at the ends, that is where they will lose shine. Use a deep conditioning treatment once a week. Redkin has a great product that I can't remember the name of right off the bat. What I suggest is washing your hair, squeeze out as much extra moisture as you can and then put a deep treatment on your hair and put a showercap over it, even blast over the cap with your blowdryer, the heat will open up the cuticle of your hair helping it better absorb the conditioner, then rinse.



Good luck and I will try to find the name of their deep conditioner.



Healthy hair?

use the biolage products they are really hydrating to the hair....i found them to help and take vitamins like biotin..after taking lots of vitamins my hair is like silk now good luck:)



Healthy hair?

Much like most other things, each person's hair responds differently to different products and methods. I have pretty thick dark brown hair now past mid back length and for my part, the Dove line of shampoo and conditioner works amazing (The one downside is it does have a basic smell to it).



The best advice I can give if you want soft, shiny hair is to treat it as carefully as you would a silk shirt. It's basically the same principle: You don't just throw it in the spin cycle with regular detergent, you have to be gentle with it. This is usually what I do:



1) always use cold to luke warm water to soak and rinse



2) when I shampoo, I wash only the scalp down to the shoulders



3) If I use conditioner, I put a small amount between my hands, put my hair from shoulder length down in between my hands and run it gently down to the ends.



4) about every 3 weeks, I do an oil and/or honey treatment



All I can say is that since I started that routine, all of my freinds love my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter