Thursday, June 17, 2010

What haircolor bases should I use (beige, ash, etc.) to keep my blonde hair from turning blue?

I colored my hair years ago with store bought products. That is until I died my light blonde hair and it turned blue. Since then I go professional only. I just moved two years ago and used a cosmotologist that was recommend by family. For the past two years she raised her price every time that I went for the same processes. Highlights, lowlights, and a trim. Then the last couple of times, she booked people at the same times. She had a wreck and I think ran into some financial problems, she has overbooked trying to bring in money. I sat longer than I should with color, or a wet head for 20 min. while I waited for her to cut/ style someone else. Until I find someone else, I got brave and put a color on my hair myself. I used a champagne blonde. Didn't care for it, so I used a Dark Blonde. I am wanting to eliminate red tones, so I wanted to go over it with a Dark Beige blonde. Can I do this safely without turning my hair blue? What bases make hair turn blue when used on top of each other?



What haircolor bases should I use (beige, ash, etc.) to keep my blonde hair from turning blue?

Well I woudlnt worry about blue I'd worry about a grassy green. If you dont want that you'll need to do a auburn under tone. The beige looks good but unfortunately it gets grassy over time, and you have to color your hair more often.



What haircolor bases should I use (beige, ash, etc.) to keep my blonde hair from turning blue?

my only advise is stay away from ash colours, its the base in ash that turns blue/green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter