Thursday, June 17, 2010

I need a new hairstyle! please help!?

well, its been a year since i graduated from high school, and since then i've gotten married and had kids. so i'm not sure of what hairstyles are in right now. i'm too busy with kids and work to really care about my hair. anyway, i have shoulder length, curly hair with short layers in the back, and long layers in the front. it looks nice, but i'm trying to grow my hair out long, and its at that lenght right now, where i get fed up and want to cut it all off again. i do try to straighten my hair, but its always frizzy anyway. any suggestions on up to date hairstyles, good hair products for frizzy and curly hair, and whats the best color for highlights right now? (oh yeah, i have reddish brown hair) i will be greatful of any suggestions! thanks!



I need a new hairstyle! please help!?

well sweetie if you want to go for a straight look for a while how about a perm the there is no frizz and i think the color of your hair should stay that color or lightened a little and with lightly flipped curls so even when it isnt done it still looks done and get your ends cut that keeps the frizz away longer



I need a new hairstyle! please help!?

Fashion for next year is crop (short), straight with full fringe. Consult the sales people at malls on the type of products you need for frizzy and curly hair. Don't forget to read the labels yourself too. Highlights for next year is copper (lightly highlighted).



I need a new hairstyle! please help!?

Since your hair gets frizzy when you straighten it, I'm guessing you mean with a straightening iron, I would get a hair relaxer from some type of beauty supply, and maybe add some blonde highlights. And definitely let you hair grow out long, that is in right now. :]



I need a new hairstyle! please help!?

I dont know about future. Hollywood girls set the trend I think. YOu can find them appearing at the emmy 2006 awards - where they dressed best. Get some idea of what has ben hapenning in 2006 atleast.



http://hairoo.blogspot.com/2006/12/emmy-...



I need a new hairstyle! please help!?

As you are a very busy woman, go for any short hair cut which will look smart on your face and dressing style and you do not need to spend too much time to take care of them.For hair care, have good food, vegetables, fruits and proper diet, and wash and oil ur hair regularly.



I need a new hairstyle! please help!?

Use staitner with U cut

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter