Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Help?

My hair is naturally curly. Whenever I leave it natural it looks horribly curly and frizzy.... When I straighten it though, it takes forever and sometimes its still all frizzy. I use some products but I cant get my hair to stay looking nice, it always starts to wave or poof out a little when I go outside. I need suggestions of what to do. I want to get my hair perm. straightened but it will cost like 300+ dollars with how my hair is supposedly. I'm 14. My mom doesnt really care if kids at school pick on me about my hair.. and thats possibly why I'm getting an F o_o. Anywayss, Suggestions? :D



Oh and I don't have cheap products, theyre like $40 a thing but I use it quick... I dont want gel or anything, just something that could make my hair easier to straighten or less frizzy afterwards.



Hair Help?

Deva Curl has the best products. You can get them at Ulta now. You should just wash and condition your hair, then put in a leave in conditioner and gel. Let your hair mostly air dry so it don't frizz. Then take a curling iron to some of the frizzy pieces. Just wrap your hair around the barrel. Good Luck



Hair Help?

try john freida straighting frizz serum. it protects ur hair while straighting and keeps frizz aaway. butt if u have too much frizz still, try the john freidas extra hold frizz serum. i use it, and love it...it keeps ur hair looking really nice, and is only 10 bucks



Hair Help?

the green sunsilk products, they are amazing and cheap



Hair Help?

It sounds to me that you don't do curly just straight...I'm my option there is no way to get rid of all the frizz...I usually ware my hair curly because it shows less frizz...The shampoo and cond you use makes a HUGE difference...I never liked any of the so called straightening ones I used for curly frizzy hair because even if i straighten it what is on my head is curly frizzy hair....The products you put in your hair make a difference too if you are spending 40$ and its still frizzy then they aren't working right now I'm using sleeklook smoothing system and its been good for me but there are so many different types of curly hair you have to find what is good for hair type and works the way you want...and it sounds like you don't want your hair curly nor do you like it when its straight...my suggestion is hot curlers. get bigger ones set them in before you go to bed leave them in all night...this helps that fake straight look...you don't want plain straight hair because it looks straightens and frizzy this gives your hair a bit of a bounce and the frizz that's still their blends in the curve of the hair...I find it takes less time and gives me less frizz

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter