Saturday, June 19, 2010

What is a cool hair or beauty website?

i am looking for a website that will give me makeup tips, hair care, hair styles and maybe natural beauty recipes and products. If you know of any plz help. anything is better than nothing so anything will do. Best website will get the 10 points. also if anyone knows if at priceline can the people there help me find the right makeup? thanks



What is a cool hair or beauty website?

Check VideoJug.com out!!



its a site that only has video tutorials for all sorts of things..



you might learn a thing or two!



have fun browsing =)



What is a cool hair or beauty website?

I dont like that price line can help, they are basicly there to sell the product. I dont really know a website, but i just got to the main companies like covergirl and marykay and look at how the models look in the picture. That always gives me tips on how to put my makeup on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter