Thursday, June 17, 2010

Combating hair loss from within and from without- what do you think.?

Hello, all welcome.



I have losed hair naturally but it becomes anying.I know that my hair is always regrowing so that I know that I am noting going bald. I think that there are two options:



Combating Hair Loss from Within- includes use of nutrituional and health products addressing my diet and changes I need to make, since I may not look after my hair in the right way. Using this way I would see to hair thickness, hair loss, irritating scalp and hair health. This is simple, cheaper and fits into the whole picture.



Combating Hair Loss from Without- includes us of products that will be used externally to combat excessive hairloss. This way I will see to hair loss, scalp health and hair thickness. This will consume much time, great costs and confusing.



I would seek to strengthen and thicken my hair by 'feeding' it what it needs and take modest care of it, adding more vitality and health to each strand of hair.



What do you think? I would cherish personal experiences. Thank you



Combating hair loss from within and from without- what do you think.?

I started ordering the generic version of Propecia online at 40 and i am currently 43 and have the best head of hair that i have had in 10 years. I never told anyone i was using it and everyone noticed. Im sure it doesnt work this well for everyone but it did for me. I experienced no side effects. The negative is, that it only works while you take it. Thats why i found a cheap source online http://www.4-rx.net And i dont have to run to the doctor for a prescription when i order.



Just click on the generic name finasteride.



They are also doing studies on dutasteride, but i have no personal experience with that. Its on the site also. Initial studies are showing it up to 30% more effective than propecia. The brand name for dutaseride is Avodart.



Combating hair loss from within and from without- what do you think.?

You are balding, just not yet noticable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter