Thursday, November 26, 2009

Would you work for my company? see question.?

I have an idea for a business, and my husband and I have been debating if my business model would work.



I want to start a home based business for stay at home moms ( or anyone interested for that matter) that sells organic/natural personal care products. (Facial/skin care, body care, hair care.) The company that will manufacture these products for me is super ethical.



The products would be sold in home demonstrations, like a spa party. Part of the demonstration would be educating women about the benefits of living the organic lifestyle, and how it can be incorporated into anyones life.



My husband and I agree up to this point.



He says no one will want to do this unless it is a multilevel marketing business where they can earn commission on what people they recruit sell.



I don't want to use a multi level marketing strategy. I have done Mary kay and still have a very bad taste in my mouth from my experience. I want to give end of year incentives based on sales and recruiting.



Would you work for my company? see question.?

What was your bad experience? I work for a skin care company (not Mary Kay) that's multi-leveled and I think it's great. We all truly help each other out, since we all benefit and reap the rewards of being successful...



Would you work for my company? see question.?

Sorry you had a bad experience with Mary Kay however it is dual marketing not MLM. It is a shame that your experience sounds so different from mine. I am very fortunate to have great director and I think that is really what it comes down to . In any business you have good and bad and it is really hard to insure everyone does things the way it was interned with integrity and honestly living by the Golden rule. All you can do is clearly reinforce the values you want your business to run on and hope everyone abides.



If you do not want to have any recruiting incentive then you can offer finders fee like corporation do a one time commission or bonus check for bringing someone into the company. Good Luck!



Would you work for my company? see question.?

Yes I would work with your company if I was not already eith a realy great home based business that also thinks about the enviroment and the peoples health. You should contact me becasue the company that I am partnered with is not an MLM or dual marketing like Mary K. People do not get hurt with the compenstaion plan. My web site is www.terramoms.com and my email is listed. Good luck



Would you work for my company? see question.?

I guess it would depend on the benefits for each person--with regards to recruiting people to sell your product, you would actually be in direct competition with other comparable companies, so you would probably have to offer an almost better profit percentage or incentives.



One thing that could help you, though, if you do think about MLM is that you could offer people a ground-level opportunity, so they might be more willing to sign up to sell.



It is a great idea, though, so as long as you know that it could be a struggle, and you never quit at it, you could do great--Mary Kay, herself, had to start somewhere!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter