Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why is my hair breaking off?

I straightin my hair every three months. Shampoo it every 2weeks with olive oil products and a deep conditioning mayonase with egg. I thought I was taking really good care of my hair, but everytime I brush it, out it comes. About once a month, I'll put some hair gel in it. Can someone help me?



P.S. as you can see by my avator foto, I'm black. My father's african american and my mother's italian.



Why is my hair breaking off?

I don't use hair grease or anything with petroluem or mineral oil in it, I use water based oil lotions and I keep my scalp clean. I wash my hair 2x a week in the summer and once a week in the winter. I wear a fitted satin cap on my hair at night and under hats whenever I go outside. I spray my hair every night with a liquid leave in conditioner mixed with water ann I do conditioner washes every other night. About a year ago I nearly shaved my head due to a bad relaxer and a botched dye... now my hair is silky and past my shoulders... a little longer than bra strap length. I also take vitimins for hair and I take biotin and vitimin e everyday. My favorite hair products are honey, olive oil, almond oil, rosemary oil, jojoba oil, Creme of Nature shampoo, Un-Damaged Goods conditioners, 911 leave in conditioner, Soft Sheen protein reconstructor (that I use every week and a half), Profective hair lotions, and Hollywood Beauty oils and hair creams. I also have to have Organics olive oil.



Why is my hair breaking off?

You need to go get your hair professionally done, are you natural or do you have a relaxer. But sometimes we can do to much to our hair and think we are helping it...and naturally you head goes through a shedding period but if it is breaking off, you should get you some black shampoo not what you are using try dark and lovely or optimum..wash it condition it with dark and lovely or optimum. Dry it with as little heat as possible especially if you are natural if you are not then blow dry it with a comb. Then grease your scalp with regular or hiar growth grease. I like to use caster oil it comes in a jar can't think who makes it off the top of my head. Or try pink lotion by dark and lovely. then leave your head alone wash it every two weeks still but, use the regular shampoo that I stated earlier. Do not brush it as much and make sure that you keep you ends clipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter