Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair dilemma!!!?

I have curly, hair. (I recently got highlights in it) It's really thin and I'm just pretty much sick of it! I'm ready to just shave it all off! The only thing that stops me, is that it probably wouldn't look too cute. What type of shampoo and conditioner would be recommended that I use? I tried the Herbal Essence for dyed hair and curly hair, but I don't like the final look! What type of styling products should I be using if what I want to do is define the curls and take proper care of my hair since it has been dyed? At the moment, I use Dove mousse, I put it throughout my hair, then I run the diffuser through it, I then use Aussie scrunch spray, but I'm not happy with the look I'm getting. The only products that I actually do like, is the Aussie Scrunch Spray. Is there any advice that I could be given on what shampoo and conditioner should I be using, what styling products should I use? Please help! Thank you in advance!



Hair dilemma!!!?

I've tried both Herbal Essences and the Aussie products and find they are no good. They are cheap and full of water. You need to buy products from salons. I know they are expensive, but you can get around this by telling all your friends and family that is what you want for Christmas, your birthday, and any other time you are asked what you'd like for a gift.



Good luck!



Hair dilemma!!!?

Curly Thick Hair



1.) Use RedKen's volumizing/thinkening hair line



2.) Try flat ironing your hair



3.) try extensions to add volume and fullness



Good luck!



Hair dilemma!!!?

You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies. Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm... will prevent further problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter