Saturday, November 28, 2009

Could you please give me some advice on my hair?

I am african american and i get my hair permed every 2 or 3 months and i wash it every week and send under the dryer for about 45 minutes with a roller set. I longed for my hair to grow. I know that i should keep my ends clipped and i should take better care of it. My scalp also itches within 2 or 3 days after i wash it. I use grease, but i probably need some cream or oil in it. Could you please tell me how i can get my hair in better shape??? I would love to start using natural products on my hair especially since i get perms. i would take any adivce, books or anything to help me!!! thanks for your patience in reading into my situation.



Could you please give me some advice on my hair?

Try searching around this website: http://livejournal.com/users/madradhair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter