Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is drivin me crazy. help??

i have thick black hair with hilites. if i dont straighten it it turns into a big puffball. my natural hair that is growing out is fine but the ends which are still hilited always frizz up. i feel like i cant do anything to it. i want to find some quick easy and good styles that i can do to my hair that dont always involve blowdrying or straightening. i feel so helpless. when ever i take a shower and just let my hair air dry i hate it so much :( i need help. i dont care if they are new styles or also products that could help my hair



My hair is drivin me crazy. help??

most ppl tie their hair up nowadays. u could do that. other than that, i hav no ideas. sorry sweetie.



My hair is drivin me crazy. help??

well it sounds like there aren't many solutions. If the hilited part isn't too big or too long you should maybe consider having it cut down.



My hair is drivin me crazy. help??

If you don't want to get your hair relaxed, which is very hard on your hair and should only be done at a salon, maybe conditioners will help? They have some in stores that are for super frizzy hair. If you haven't been to a salon yet, go to one for a shampoo and ask them what they would suggest to help you tame it. If anyone knows, it would be a professional hairdresser. If you go in for a shampoo and style, maybe, then you won't have to pay big bucks and you'll have a chance to pick their brains...see what they know.



Sorry I don't have more information to help you. My hair is the opposite....super straight and won't hold a curl to save my life.



BTW, they have something in the stores called Frizz ease (spelling might not be correct..sorry). If you haven't tried that, look into it. Sounds like you don't need a total change in your hair texture, just something to make it easier to manage. Maybe something like that will help?



Good luck. Please let us know if you find a good solution. TC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter