Thursday, November 26, 2009

Products... What do you use?

Please list all type of products you use for beauty... I'm doing a survey type thing. It can be for hair, makeup, skin care, fragarences, nails, hair appliances (straighteners and such). What ever you use to make yourself look good.



Products... What do you use?

For my face: concealer; foundation; blush; eyeliner; eyeshadow; mascara.



For my hair: shampoo, conditioner, styling product (either styling cream or spray-type styler); finishing spray. Sometimes a blow-dryer.



Skin care: scrub or gel-type cleanser; toner; moisturizer; eye gel/cream.



For my nails: base coat; color; top-coat (sometimes a cuticle softener).



Body: shower gel; lotion or cream body moisturizer.



For my feet: dry-skin remover; special cream to soften skin.



Hands: lotion or cream (depending on the season).



Good luck w/your survey!



Products... What do you use?

i put on a little blush. but sense I'm 11 it doesn't matter



Products... What do you use?

lip gloss,head bands,sun glasses,Cetaphil{skin cleanser},eyeshadow,hair grease,nail Polish{clear strengthener},and Red Door perfume.......Good Luck!



Products... What do you use?

Tresor body mist by Lancome is my absolute favorite fragrance to wear. It is lighter than perfume. I have allegies and can not wear anything else.



Products... What do you use?

Proactiv,



Johnson baby powder,



Pantene shampoo and intensive treatment,



Vaseline,



Eversoft body lotion.



Products... What do you use?

im 20yrs old and i use no type of make up nor hair products besides shampoo and conditioning for my hair..



make up makes you look older..



Products... What do you use?

Do i need to actually list the brand names? Anyway...Mabeline XXL Mascara, eye shadow, eye liner, eye pencil, tweezers; lip gloss, lip liner, lipstick; clear %26amp; coloured nail polish; Johnson's facial scrub/wash, Johnson's white baby powder, Avon Pure Perfection cleanser%26amp; toner; Avon antiperspirant deo roll-on; any perfume of my fancy, shower gel, Avon fito-firming body lotion; relaxer for my hair, detangling shampoo, conditioner. That's about it.



Products... What do you use?

Hair:



Shampoo - at the moment I use Sheer Blonde by John Freida



Conditioner - Sheer Blonde



Deep conditioner (once a week) - Neutrogena Triple Moisture deep-conditioning mask



Products - Hask Shine Spray, Nexxus Heat Protexx Spray, Bed Head's Girl Toys Smoothing Serum, Herbal Essences Straightening Lock Spray



Makeup:



Jane tinted moisturizer, powder, L'oreal eyeshadow base, eyeshadow, Almay eyeliner, lip stain (I do my own lip stain by dabbing some Crystal Light powder on my lips and blending them in. This gives a nice natural red tint, then I put a gloss over it to lock it in)



Skin care:



Face Wash: Biore shine control foaming cleanser



Toner: Neutrogena pore refining toner



Moisturizer: Biore shine control moisturizer



Exfoliating scrub (every 2 days): Clean %26amp; Clear Warming Pore Cleanser



Body wash: Olay Ribbons (best ever!)



Lotion: True Blue Spa shea butter by Bath %26amp; Body Works



Shaving: Veet wax strips



Fragrances:



Love At First Glow - Jennifer Lopez



Instant Vacation - mark.



Tommy Girl - Tommy Hilfiger



Nautica - Nautica



Nails:



Base coat: Strong Nails Now! Nail Strengthener by Sally Hansen



Cuticles: Healthy Cuticles Now! by Sally Hansen



Polish: I have most of the shades by Sally Hansen's X-Treme wear line.



Top coat: Sally Hansen's Quik-Dry top coat



File: Revlon's 8-in-1 file



Hair appliances:



Revlon Ion Shine blow dryer



Remington Wet2Straight



Products... What do you use?

Here you go:



Hair: Apvitia Hair Toning Shampoo, Lux Conditioner, Bumble Bumble Hair Cream (to style my curly hair)



Skin care: Kose Cosmet Decorte Melty Touch (removing makeup); Cetaphil (Face Wash), Alqvimia Rose Water (Toner), Aesop Oil-free Hydrating Serum, Oriental Princess Hydrating Cream, Guerlain Sucess Tech (eye cream)



Fragarence: Guerlain L'Instant / Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie



Nail: Sally Hansen Base Coat, MAC/ Lancome Nail Polish, and Sally Hansen Top Coat



Makeup:



- Eyebrow: MAC eyeshadow



- Eye shadow: MAC eyeshadow + Shiseido Majolica Majorca eyeshadow + Anna Sui Cream Eyeshadow (as base)



- Foundation: Oriential Princess 2-way cake



- Blush: Nars Orgasm



- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash



- Eyeliner: MAC Powerpoint Eye Pencil



- Lips: MAC lipglass



Products... What do you use?

I use Matrix products such as biolage, sleek, curl life, essensials, and color smart. As for perms, I use matrix perms. Make-up, I use clinique. These are the products I use on my clients as well. (I'm a hair stylist)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter