Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is a BIG POOF!?!?!?!?

- So yeah -- my hair is all poofy.



- Like woah, type of poofy.



- Here's what happens:



- I shower. Rinse my hair and all that jazz.



- If I don't shampoo, it's a lot better after I get out, providing I haven't shampood for a few days.



- If I do shampoo, it smells nice, but it looks like crap. It poofs so bad, that it becomes a frow (Spelling?).



- So how can I take care of my hair while doing so naturally?



And I mean naturally.



- So don't refer me to your favorite products.



- You won't help, and I won't try them.



- I know people managed to clean their hair before shampoo was invented.



- But I don't know how!



Thanks? I doubt anyone will help -- but we shall see!!



My hair is a BIG POOF!?!?!?!?

TRY SOME VINGER AND MAYO LEAVE IT IN FOR 20 MIN. THEN RINSE. BUT MAKE SURE U MIX IT TOGETHER MORE MAYO THEN VINGER. ABOUT 3 CAPS OF VINGER TO 6 TABLE SPOONS OF MAYO OR MORE DEPENDING HOW LONG UR HAIR IS. HOPE IT WORKS IT LEAVES MY HAIR SOFT AND SHINY. THEN AFTER U RINSE ADD A LITTLE SHAMPOO AND CONITIONER SO UR HAIR COULD SMELL GOOD.



My hair is a BIG POOF!?!?!?!?

I know what you mean, my hair does a kinda poofy thing too when its clean. What I do is not brush it after i wash it so the naturally waves stick together and don't poof out but thats a dif story. Your hair gets poofy after you shampoo cause your getting rid of the natural oils that weigh your hair down (hence why your hair gets less poofy the dirtier it is). I would suggest a dry shampoo. Bumble and bumble makes one thats a powder where all you do is just pour some on your scalp and rub it in to absorb extra oils, while leaving a nice scent. You may eventually have to wash your hair the old fashion way but this will at least cut the poofiness from shampooing down a bit. Hope this helps ;)



My hair is a BIG POOF!?!?!?!?

use some detangler BEFORE you get in the shower then shampoo and condition etc.. when you get out graba comb and the detangler which for detangler i recomenf "John Freeda" or " loreal" get it at any store that sell hair products anywayz so grab a comb or brush and spray the detangler in your hair comb out evrey thing tell its straight and it should stay that way and by the way if your asking why to put detangler on before you take a shower the reason is because it helps losin up the roots in your hair then by the time you get in the shower its already untagled enough for you to make it straight and perfect!



My hair is a BIG POOF!?!?!?!?

How to depoof Poofy hair %26amp; how to style Poofy hair



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter