Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is Motions shampoo and conditioner a good to use on ethnic hair, with Mr.Miracle foam & leave in

I've relocated to another state and I don't have a current stylist I want to allow my hair to grow as much as possible since I've never really allowed it to, Can the products I mentioned above promote growth. stop breakage and leave my hair free flowing and soft? Please any advise will help I'm very new to this self hair care thing.



Is Motions shampoo and conditioner a good to use on ethnic hair, with Mr.Miracle foam %26amp; leave in condition?

well they can help but thses products have things like silicone(dimethicone) and other things that are actually bad for hair. i am trying to grow out my hair and i use organic products from whole foods. what you want to do is eat healthy drink lots of water, keep the hair conditioned and moisturized, keep the scalp clean and healthy, use cocnut or jojoba oil on it. also keep the hair away from heat as much as possible. olive oil also makes a good moisturizer.



Is Motions shampoo and conditioner a good to use on ethnic hair, with Mr.Miracle foam %26amp; leave in condition?

Hey there....Dimethocone isn't bad if used in small quantities. And Dr. Miracles isn't very good from what I hear. I know of a great forum that's all about black women growing their hair out, mostly doing it themselves. It's called Long Hair Care Forum, and I love it! My hair has gone from nothing to something in a matter of a month! The link is in the source list. Just look over it, it will definitely help you out.



**Hope that helps**



Is Motions shampoo and conditioner a good to use on ethnic hair, with Mr.Miracle foam %26amp; leave in condition?

i love it... i have medium curly hair, not coarse, and theyre conditioning shampoo is so softening i hardly need to condition afterward, but since it smells so good, i use it and with the conditioner in, a comb just slides rightthru...pretty much. There is also a moisture lotion in a pink bottle that works well for when hair feels dry... so yes, it doesnt have organic ingredients or anything, but it WORKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter