Thursday, November 26, 2009

What's the best natural care care recipe?

Recently, I started using mayonaise as a deep conditioner. I have long, thick hair, and I'm hoping the mayo will help my hair to look smoother and softer. I've also heard of using uncooked scrambled eggs in your hair for nourishment, or a tablespoon of cider vinger for oily hair.



My oldest daughter has really dry hair, and I've heard a half cup of warmed up olive oil will help condition her hair.



I want to know if anyone has tried any natural hair products that worked really well. Thanks.



What's the best natural care care recipe?

I did some research. This is supposed to help. Not sure though. Give it a try. Mayo really? how is that working?



Beer



Flat beer to be exact. Most people might not know that flat beer has been used on hair for years and years by top models and beauty pageant contestants. It styles your hair without stickiness and gives the hair a bounce no other product gives.



Leave a can of beer open until it is flat. Pour 闄?cup of the beer in a spray bottle. Spray on towel dried shampooed hair before setting, blow-drying, or curling. While you might think you will smell like a brewery, the odor will evaporate quickly...



P.S. is all ok??



What's the best natural care care recipe?

Get like plain/vanilla/lemon yogurt and put in hair and let it sit for 10 minutes. I swear by it it works wonders! And it surprisingly doesnt make your hair smell yogurty but it makes it smell really good.



What's the best natural care care recipe?

Yes, I've tried (and still use) using warm olive oil (don't use hot, that can be painful) on my hair and it works BEAUTIFULLY. Just be sure to wash it out because then it looks like you have never washed your hair in your life...yuck!



So, go ahead, try it out, just put some olive oil in a cup, place it in the microwave for about 12 seconds, apply it and comb it through your hair, leave on for as long as you like, then wash it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter