Thursday, November 26, 2009

I bought Epil-stop hair remover, the new one, that smells like a cosmo. . .is there anything better?

I sat for about 8 minutes with the stuff on my legs, and when i rinsed it off, my hair was still there! I followed the directions exactly, and they say not to have it on longer than 8. My leg hair is fairly coarse, so i went the whole 8 minutes, and it's still there. I don't want to shave, because I have to do it every day and it's a pain in the butt to do. I was hoping this stuff would work. Anyone know of any hair removal product that DOES work? (Other than waxes too, 'cause I don't care too much for those either.)



I bought Epil-stop hair remover, the new one, that smells like a cosmo. . .is there anything better?

If you go to a Dermatologist most of them have laser hair removal. it is expensive but it does work and it is permanent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter