Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair curl question?

Whats up guys, I got a question I just texturized my hair and it looks good, it looks the best when its wet. I have african american hair and im also a male what is the best type of product I can use to achieve the look of my hair wet? Ive used Care free curl by soft sheen but it does not exactly do anything. I would appreciate it if someone can tell me what type of products to buy to get that wet look? And what I can also do to maintain my texture hair?



Thanks a lot guys ill appreciate all answers



Hair curl question?

have you tried using hairgel?



Hair curl question?

i also have really curly hair but i am not black anyways there is this one type of product you can put on your hair its like gel in a way this is it: Pomade (also called pomatum) is a greasy or waxy substance that is used to style hair. Pomade makes hair look slick and shiny. Unlike hair spray and hair gel, pomade does not dry and often takes several washes to remove - a special shampoo, though, may be used. Other de-greasers include olive oil and Coca-Cola. Most pomades contain petroleum jelly (and in fact petroleum jelly can be used alone as a pomade) and mineral oil, and many also contain some sort of wax. They may also contain perfume and coloring agents. A plethora of pomades are still in production today and vary in factors such as weight, shine and scent. The stiffest will have a higher proportion of beeswax while the lightest may have increased oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter