Thursday, November 26, 2009

Achieving "Scene" Hair?

I love to do hair and this is one of the styles I just can't seem to get right =/



and yes, I've watched a gazillion of those youtube videos XD



can anyone just give me some good pointers on how to style this particualr look and also some good hair products to use =]



please dont use this as an opportunity to get all "wooow scene/emo kids r gayyye" cause i really don't about that. or to be all "scene is NOT a hairstyle !!!!11!!1!1" cause i don't care about that either =]



thanks =]]



Achieving "Scene" Hair?

try super short layers at the crown of your head. spike them out with VO5 totally spiked..(its a red container). If your hair is short, keep it that way and try some cheap extentions



Achieving "Scene" Hair?

i am asking the same question so if you get any good answers could you tell me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter