Saturday, November 28, 2009

Feminine help! females only please?

I grew up my whole life around guys and I grew up being a tom boy, and I don't have any female friends to help me learn how to look more feminine, I really don't know much about how to use most beauty products like make up, hair, nails, and skin care products. so I don't use them, so what are the products you use, and your daily beauty rituals. also what clothes and accesories are in right now?



Feminine help! females only please?

I'm still a tomboy at heart, so I'm not as modelishious as some of my friends. I can change over to model fashion and really shock some people when I choose to. I like Almay's wet/dry foundation to even out the skin tone. When choosing it, i go into the store, hold up the product next to the back of my hand and choose the color the most closely matches. When I take it off at night (i don't wear make-up everyday), I use baby wipes. It's fast and I can keep them on my nightstand for when I forget to wash make-up off. For stand out lashes, use drk brown or black mascara with a brush that has lots of little brushes to separate the lashes better. For an everyday wear, w/out fear of colors running or wiping off, try a clear mascara. It gives a polished look w/out the obvious, "I'm wearing make-up" kind of look. You should test any colors or samples that you can on the back of your hand for the color test. For lipstick though, sheens and colored glosses are my favorites. They don't become clumping messes that rub off badly. They make the lips look fuller and just a touch of color looks good on any woman. Plus it makes you look kissable. Some guys are afraid of the full lipstick look, not only can it get all over them, but sometimes they just don't want to mess it up. As for my nails, I treat myself to having my nails done twice a month. I have an overlay done since my are so brittle and i'm so hard on them. Unless I broke one down really good, no tips are needed, and the manicurist just puts the overlay gel on top without adding length to keep your nails strong enough to look good, but last. For my straight as a board hair, the best thing I have found is the cheap foam curlers from the store that you fall asleep in and clip in to place. I take them out, and I have curls that last. I do use curling irons for touch ups when I feel like it. As for skin care products, I don't do much. The older I get though, I'm reminded that it is important to moisturize the face, neck, and exposed chest area which often gets the most UV exposure without protection. For a classic beauty look, always remember to keep the make-up simple and understated. You will look fresh and inviting. The longer throughout the day you wear your make-up, especially if it's on heavy or thick, the more tired or worn out people will say you look. So don't overdue it. Have fun.



Feminine help! females only please?

One more tip, as cute as those christmas make-up kits look with all those colors, they are a waste of money. The colors don't stay on nor does the color standout on you like it does in the package. Keep with a brandname whichever didn't matter too much when picking eye and blush colors. Report It



Feminine help! females only please?

just have a look in a glossy mag, watch TV and you will see which clothes and accessories that are in. has for make-up don't worry too much as not every girl wears it. but if you go to your local department store most do do a make over either free or for a nominal charge with colours that will match your skin tone and give you advice on how to apply.



Feminine help! females only please?

my dear..no need to do that..just be yourself...i also don't wear make-up and accessories...and i still feel beautiful..believe me feel beautiful and it will come out naturally and other will notice that glow..even w/o make-up...if u don't know how to use it and not comfortable wearing it...pls don't try...u will only look..overdressed and funny...stay simple and feel beautiful..



have a nice a day!!!



Feminine help! females only please?

first of all don't get into the whole fashion thing you don't want to look like a mindless drown be yourself wear things that you like and don't worry bout what every body else says make up well i use soft colours as my skin is an redish olive colour and that seems to look pretty oh and the less make up the better guys don't like make up that much my bf wont go within a 2 metre radious of me if I'm wearing any make up it so funny i chase him for fun and he runs like im a giant hairy spider anyway ask your mum on how to put make up on trust me mums know everything even if their a bit dorky at times



Feminine help! females only please?

I understand where you're coming from. No one taught me how to wear makeup; I figured it out as I went along.



If you visit the beauty sections of department stores, clerks there should be able to help you choose the right colours for you, and even apply makeup right there so you can see how it looks. Similarly, an appointment with a Mary Kay associate in your area will be able to help you choose colours and help you apply the stuff. You can find a local consultant here: http://www.marykay.com/locator.aspx?tab=...



I bought liquid makeup from CVS, some cotton balls, and figured it out myself. A year later, I graduated onto lip gloss. Don't be afraid to go it alone.



Skin care depends on your skin; my ritual may not work for you. I do use Neutrogena products (or cheap generic versions), but talk to your doctor about finding a dermatologist if you're having skin problems. Some require topical creams or medicines you won't find behind the counter. Most experts recommend using a facial cleanser at least once a day instead of soap and water. If your skin gets dry, use noncomedegenic moisturizer -- it won't clog your pores and cause breakouts.



As far as fashion is concerned, ignore it! Wear clothes that make you feel confident and comfortable. Some items, such as black shirts and pants, dark jeans, khakis and white buttondowns never go out of style, but don't let today's fashion dictate your wardrobe. Fashions are fickle, and if you wear what you like instead of trying too hard to fit in, people will respond to you better. Read Cosmo, Glamour or any other magazine to check out styles and find fashions you like. You don't have to buy, but it can be fun to shop.



And don't go overboard! You don't need to go from tomboy to girly girl -- there's a happy medium for you somewhere, and it will take time to find it. If you find after all that you don't like makeup and don't like fashion and prefer your tomboy ways, you go for it. It's better to be happy in your own skin than to paint it for other people.



Good luck!



Feminine help! females only please?

For makeup just do colors like light pink and soft tones. For nails neon colors rock! They're so cool and you can get them at places like walmart or asda if you don't live near a walmart. Just a department store. You don't need to wear too much makeup because then you will look fake, just light colors and whatever suits your skin tone.



For clothes,, leggings and skirts,, straight legged jeans w/ boots or ballet flats. Uggs are in but since it's spring, flip flops plaid skirts from american eagle. Some good shops are american eagle, old navy, gap, abercrombie, and aeropostale. ( I probably forgot some!)



Hope it helps!



Feminine help! females only please?

forwards skin products, use face wash, cleansing water and a light face cream/lotion. what products you need depens on skin type: is it oily, dry, sensitive, regular or mixed (eg. oily t-zone, which consists of forehead, nose and chin in combination with dry cheeks and eye area).



if you want to start using make-up, start with a toned day cream, it gives your skin, an even, fresh look, but does not make you look covered up. a little black or brown (looks more natural) mascara makes your eyes look more open and therefore mor awake. combine it with some soft pink toned or clear lip balm. this is a very natural look, easy to do (the eye lashes take a little practise) and a good basic for daytime.



for the evening, like when you go out, just add a light brown eyeshadow on your upper lids, and fade it out with a golden beige towards your eyebrows. maybe apply a little bit of medium or dark brown eyeshadow with a tiny brush or a q-tip right around your eyes to give them a frame, you can also use an eyeliner, but a powder shadow looks more natural. you might try a light red-brown lip liner and fade it out with the same lip balm you use for the daytime make up.



good luck :)



Feminine help! females only please?

Like said above, if you don't want to wear any of that stuff, you don't have to.



If you do want to start, begin slowly. I grew up without my mother so I learned all this the hard way... but still stick with a natural look, which would be good for you since you're just a beginner, so to speak. It'd be weird for you to suddenly show yourself all done up, I think.



There is nothing more important than hygiene. You don't need hair products if your hair is clean and combed. I personally don't do anything to mine. Second step-- it's more feminine to have it down rather than in a ponytail. Try a side-part; they look good on everyone.



Makeup-- Just get a concealer that matches your skin to cover up blemishes. If you're older, test out a tinted moisturizer. All you do is rub it on like lotion and it makes you look... more shiny and alive, I guess. Last but not least-- lipgloss. Just something glossy or clear; you don't have to go ultimate sparkle or pink or anything.



As you get more used to wearing makeup, try a little bit of eyeliner on the outside corners of your eyes (it looks more natural) and a bronzy eyeshadow just on the lid.



Skincare-- I use facial cleanser with salicylic acid to prevent breakouts. If your acne is more problematic, try overnight creams and treatments containing benzoil peroxide.



Wow this is the longest answer of my LIFE. Hope I helped!



Feminine help! females only please?

There are alot of skincare product out there to be used. There are also many brands of clothes to be wear. U can refers to website or magazine.



Skincare product helps u to solve your skin problem. but if u didn't have problems with it, why wasting time and money for it?



Be yourself. To change your appearance only happen if you didn't like your appearance now. Keep yourself neat, mr right will choose u because of your true self.



Life is yours, you deserve the best!



Feminine help! females only please?

http://www.ae.com/web/browse/category_fe...



http://www.jcrew.com/catalog/category.jh...



http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/onlinesto...



hELLO GIRLEE GIRL HERE ARE THE CUTEST SITES FOR YOUR WORRIES,i HOPE THIS HELPS i TOO WAS ONCE A TOMBOY YOU'LL GET OVER IT JUST WATCH SEXY VIDEOS AND MIMIC THEM DON'T EVER BE EMBARRESED BECAUSE THIS WILL CAUSE YOU TO HIDE YOUR SEXY .....AND I AM CERTAIN YOUR SEXY OH PICK A VITORIA SECRET SCENT IT DRIVES THEM WILD!!!



GOOD LUCK!!!!!!



Feminine help! females only please?

Hello princess!



1st,the most important is inner beauty.Jz try 2 be more graceful 2 every1.natural make-up is better.'bout ur hair,keep it long 2 look more feminine...2get a natural beauty,the traditional javanese beauty secrets like 'jamu' or herbs will help u..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter