Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's my first time dyeing my hair. What brand of pink hair dye should i use?

I want to dye the bottom layers of my hair pink. My hair is naturally black so I know I'll have to bleach it to get the bright pink that I want. I plan to get it done in a salon since it is my first time and If I tried it myself it would probably go horribly wrong.



I was wondering, which products do people out there recommend? The 2 main ones that I know of are Manic Panic and Special Effects. I have heard that SFX atomic pink is extremely bright and will last a long time. Has anyone used this before? and if you have, will the pink ever fade completely to the bleached blond? or will my hair always have a light pink?



I'm worried about how much these dyes will bleed. Will I stain my pillow case/towels/clothes? How much does the dye bleed and for how long will it go on?



Finally, I live in Toronto, Canada so if anyone knows where i can purchase the dye that would be most helpful.



Any other tips on how to properly care for my hair after i dye it would be great. Thanks!!!



It's my first time dyeing my hair. What brand of pink hair dye should i use?

manic panic is the best for unnatural colors



It's my first time dyeing my hair. What brand of pink hair dye should i use?

Shoppers has manic panic - at least it does here. My roomate used to use Kool-aid. Worked well but got all over everything.



It's my first time dyeing my hair. What brand of pink hair dye should i use?

Get "Wella - Magma" colours! They're special made for dark and black hair. You don't楹揾ave to lighten up your hair first and the results are just great. I used to use it when I had black hair. It does bleed a little bit but the colour doesn't change and it lasts a while. You won't get anything on your pillows or your clothes .... it's just when you wash it. If you want pink you should use number 56!



Oh and think you can get it at any hair supply shop!



Have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter