Thursday, November 26, 2009

Is my hair dry until it grows out?? I bleached it?

I recently put heavy highlights in my hair and I love the color but it is very dry and looking a little raggy and frizzy. Is it going to be like this until it grows out or will lots of deep conditioning bring back the luster and stop the breakage. Does anyone know of a miracle product to heal my hair. I don't care about price. My locks are worth it.



Is my hair dry until it grows out?? I bleached it?

What you are looking for is a pharmaceutical grade product. Most products out there are made to make you hair shinny and soft by coating the hair with waxes and other ingredients. You want a product that actually penetrates in to the hair shaft. The best prescriptive grade products I have found come from a salon in Fountain Hills AZ. The salons name is Kenneth Jabote Hair and Skin company. The haute couture shampoo and conditioner was formulated by their chemist for extensions but you can use it on your hair too. It is all I use on my hair and I love it.



Is my hair dry until it grows out?? I bleached it?

I suggest you go get a cut, even if just a little off, and get several intense hair therapy conditioners (there are TONS on the market, but don't get anything with jojoba in it).



As for miracle products, different products work for different people.



Is my hair dry until it grows out?? I bleached it?

It might take a while to get back to normal,



Is my hair dry until it grows out?? I bleached it?

Deep conditioning will bring it back. Also try not to blow dry and heat iron your hair when possible. Try to go a day or two with out shampooing (like on days when your not going anywhere) and make sure you brush it several times a day to bring the natural oils from your scalp down to the ends of your hair on these days. The best product that i have found for this is REDKEN ALL SOFT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER. A bit pricey but I love it. Also go to your local walmart, Sallys beauty supply ect ect. And get cholosterol for your hair. Shamppo then put that on once a week. I put it on, then a plastic bag and heat with blow dryer on low setting. ANd then rinse with COOL Water. Hope this helps.



Is my hair dry until it grows out?? I bleached it?

If price is really no object, I would suggest that you go to a highly recommended hairdresser and get advice from them. Hairdressers can be literal life-savers for hair disasters, and he/she can recommend the best products to 'fix' the problem, and help to prevent further damage. Otherwise, I would suggest you might try a very old home remedy for dry hair....mayonnaise!!! Put it on your hair, really slather it on all over, than wrap your hair in plastic wrap for at least 30 minutes. Rinse out with warm, not hot water, and take it easy on your locks for awhile. Good luck, and hope this helps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter