Saturday, November 28, 2009

Relaxed hair?

ok i have asked this question before but that didnt quite work i guess because i wasnt clear enuf. i got relaxed hair about 3-4 months ago and im getting it relaxed again next week. the first time i got my hair relaxed (3-4 months ago) after i wash my hair it wen POOOOFFF, FRIZZ, CURL!!! my worst night mare come true. i loved my hair before it went poof frizz and curl. since im getting it relaxed again next week i want to know how to care for it so it wont go POOOFFFF FRIZZZ CURLLL again. what im asking for is step-by step instructions to properly care for my relaxed hair and keep it straight (before i wash my hair, wen i wash my hair, and after i wash my hair. also morning care and night care for my hair.) the works. also if u can recommend some inexpensive products that work well that i can get at a simple store like target or walmart or sumthin thanks



Relaxed hair?

First, here are some inexpensive products:



Pantene, for relaxed hair.



Head and Shoulders, for dandruff and to moisturize your scalp.



To be honest, I don't use many inexpensive hair products in my hair, so I'm sorry I don't have many suggestions for you. I use Frederic Fekkai, Pytho, Ojon, all of which can be found at sephora.com. I use head and shoulders though for dandruff and I love it.



You need to invest in:



A ceramic flat iron



A heat protectant to protect hair from heat during styling



A silk pillow case and/or a silk hair wrap, to wrap your hair at nights



An anti-frizz focused hair line, since that seems to be your main concern.



Now, what to do: After you wash your hair, apply the conditioner of your choice to your hair, and comb it through with a wide tooth comb (not a fine tooth comb!). After 5 to 10 minutes, wash out the conditioner. For drying, I would suggest letting it air dry, because thats what I do. I don't like using too much heat in my hair. but you can blow dry it straight after putting a serum in your hair, specially formulated to protect the hair from heat, give it sheen and silky softness, and prevent frizz. John Freda makes a serum like this, and you can find it at Target or walmart. After the drying is over, you can use a ceramic flat iron (ceramic because it locks in moisture) to make your hair as sleek as you want it to be.



During the week, just spray the hair with a LIGHT oil sheen, and wrap your hair at nights and/or sleep on a silk pillow case. Cotton dries out the hair, robbing you of the moisture your hair needs.



Relaxed hair needs to be washed at least once a week! Washing more often will dryout your hair. But if you workout and sweat, you can (but try to refrain from) wash it with amild shampoo after workouts.



Hope this helps and email me for more info! It's easy to have and maintain great hair with the right tools!



Relaxed hair?

Add heat to your hair. Sometimes you have to add heat with perms for it to look okay. Just flat iron your hair every once in a while. Don't do it too often though. Make sure you buy some heat protecting hair stuff. I hope I helped. Maybe you don't have a strong enough perm and that's why it's not all that straight.



Relaxed hair?

http://www.wikihow.com/Take-Care-of-Rela...



http://p211.ezboard.com/frelaxhaircarefr...



hope this helps good luck!



Relaxed hair?

put anti frizz serum in your hair and wrap it, do not blow dry it, and keep in a leave in, like a cream or infusium 23 spray. Do not use heat, it'll make the frizz worse with time because it makes the hair more porus and that creates a frizz nothing can help. Just keep your hair moisturized and wrapped nightly, it'll be shiny, it'll be straight and have movement.



Relaxed hair?

For relaxed hair your hair should always stay straight. I never had that problem your having. You should apply Luster's Pink Oil Moisturizing Lotion to your hair at least two times a week. Spray your hair with a Oil Sheen Daily Spray. I use Isoplus Oil Sheen Hair Spray. You should always wrap up your hair at night. Since you have relaxed hair why don't you roll it up? Use Creme of Nature Shampoo and Conditioner and wash your hair every 12 days. We do not need to wash our hair so often because shampooing removes our natural oils from our hair causing our hair to become dry and brittle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter