Saturday, November 28, 2009

My hair is breaking-- help!?

I've dyed it every month for the past 4 years and I've never seen this happen! I use special shampoo for hair-colorers and conditioner as well, I try to take care of my hair... aside from dying that is...



Is there any product that REALLY works on fixing damaged hair?



Have you tried it?



My hair is breaking-- help!?

There are many products for damaged hair, my sister was bad but noting would cure the split ends, dry brittle hair until she got a short cut.



My hair is breaking-- help!?

So let's be real what is this so called special shampoo, is it from a salon? What about your condtioner how do you apply it. It makes a big difference in achieving a good result. Yes there are products out there to fix damaged hair, But see a hairstylist help is there.



My hair is breaking-- help!?

Dove therapey!!!!! It helps damaged hair,helps prevent split ends and helps your hair to not brake! I use it and it works.TRY IT!! It gets cheeper in the stores.



My hair is breaking-- help!?

they are hair dyes that help your hair



My hair is breaking-- help!?

Natural homemade beauty tips for Dandruf, Spiltends, Hairloss,



Hot oil massages Fruit pack for hair,- ingredients from your kitchen cabinet --



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com



My hair is breaking-- help!?

The only way to fix split ends is my cutting them, but you can reduce them by putting in leave-in conditioner once a week. There are a TON on the market to pick from and they're cheap. I also dye my hair every month. But my hair is short and I dye it a dark color. Naturally, dyeing it lighter will damage it more. Also--if you have long hair, avoid putting it in ponytails when you sleep or when it's unnecessary--it can break your hair easily.



My hair is breaking-- help!?

Try a leave-in conditioner. Apply it on your hair everytime you shower(while hair is still damp) Use garnier fructis shampoo and conditioner for dry/damaged hair. Leave the conditioner on for about 1-3 minutes, as directed on the bottle. Suggest you get a trim about every 4 weeks, depending on where your damage is at the ends until it is all cut out. If anyone has the most difficult dry/damaged hair it is me. :) It's almost fixed, but it's been about 3 weeks. One more cut and it's gone. I got it chemichally straightened and it causes the most dry/brittle/split ends anyone could ever imagine. I hope this helps. It helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter