Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help me with my baby daughter's hair !?

My daughter has curly to wavy hair. I have very straight hair, so I am not used to caring for her hair. I brush her hair, but it gets frizzy and fly away.. so usually I have to get her hair wet, and then I comb it out, and then kind of genly run my fingers through it, so it makes these little curls.. and then it drys that way and is totally cute. But it's a lot of work, and she's kind of not patient about it. At the same time.. when I do get it looking cute, when she goes to sleep, it squishes her curls and waves, and makes the front part of her hair straight, and the back part just frizzy waves.. and brushing her hair dry, just doesn't work.. it really goes frizzy then..



I need some help.. I've tried mousse.. that kinda works.. but how can I keep her hair curled, but not frizzing?? Are there any products I can use???



Help me with my baby daughter's hair !?

My daughter's hair is the same way. I use Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby shampoo that is for wavy or curly hair. I also bought some de-tangling spray, which helps with the bed head frizz. Good Luck!



Help me with my baby daughter's hair !?

try using a wide toothed comb. ive heard that works. and i would just do it when its wet, or when she absolutely needs it. try using that detangler stuff too. good luck.



Help me with my baby daughter's hair !?

sunsilk or aussie leave in cnditioner i used it on my son ..



Help me with my baby daughter's hair !?

Is she biracial? Black and white?



Try using a teensy bit of Ultra Sheen or Softee Hair Dress. Rub a small amount in your palm, then rub it through her hair. It will hold up better.



Embrace her hair. I know its hard because she's so young, and there's not a lot there (not like a 5 year old or an adult), but work with it! :-)



閳?br>Help me with my baby daughter's hair !?



Why don't you try Suave Kids Detangling Spray. it comes in a green bottle with an orange lid and you can get it in the hair care products at Walmart. I used this on my son's hair because it was really thick and tangled easy but it also works for flyaways. But I can't tell you what to do for how it looks after she wakes up because just about any baby or child with lots of hair will look that way when they wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter