Saturday, November 28, 2009

Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

[ jamaican/italian(caucasian) mix]



You should only shampoo hair once weekly, correct?



How many times should you condition?



What are the best shampoo %26amp; conditioning products?



If you don't wash hair everyday, do you atleast rinse it while washing the childs body?



What are the best hairstyles for bi-racial girls?



How do you comb the hair?



What products do you put in the hair to keep it from drying?



Do you lotion the skin everyday? Twice a day?



Is it true you should braid childs hair before sleeping so it's easier to work with in the morning?



THANK YOU IN ADVANCE %26lt;3



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

A baby needs a lot of extra care, but as a biracial individual myself, I wash my own hair usually only up to twice a week, otherwise my curls get dry and start plotting to "rise up against me in dispute". lol. My skin doesn't need lots of lotion, I apply in the morning and spot treat if other areas get dry. I NEVER brush my hair...it makes my curls GO MAD! and I only comb my hair when it's wet to avoid breakage. I put my har in two big twists at night to avoid tangle and to keep my curls soft and moist. - you should check out http://www.blendedbeauty.com Their products make my life SOOOOOOO much easier - AND there is LOTS and LOTS of knowledge about interracial hair textures and curls! All their products are ALL NATURAL and they make a line for little kids too. Good Luck!



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

what does it matter if your child is "bi-racial"? it's still a BABY. You make it sound like it's some kind of disease....I'm multi-racial how about that? must make me pretty strange and unusual then huh?



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

if shes still a baby, it shouldnt be too much of a problem. When combing the hair, start combing out tangles from the bottom and work your way up.



It all depends on her hair texture as to whether you should braid it or not.



Is her hair curly/wavy? If so, you may want to.



In the future, you may also consider a relaxer for her. But i definitely do not suggest it before the age of 6.



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

The bi-racial part doesnt matter



i dont mean to sound snippy, but i'm bi-racial and i dont have to do any of the things mentioned above. It depends on the person no the race...



once again, please dont take this as rude...



=]



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

is her hair curly?



then wash it twice a week, condition both times



you can rinse the hair if you like



do their hair the way you would yurs



ponytails...add ribbons



you come it gently



you could use motion's pink lotion that keeps the moisture in with adding to muchh oil



YES, you should lotion the baby's skin everyday



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

Generally the same rules apply to bi-racial hair as does black hair.



You'll just have an easier time of it (detangling, etc.).



You may be able to get away with washing every day or every other day, depending on the texture of the hair and oil production of the scalp.



Really, the only reason why black women don't (or can't) wash every day is because they need oil in their hair or it will dry out and break. However, I haven't noticed this in the curly hair types.



Try washing more often and then if you notice her scalp flaking, back off some. At any rate, continue to condition and add moisturizer as needed. If you don't like the look of the oil moistuerizer in her hair, just put in on her scalp. Part the hair in a straight line (once she gets more hair) every few millimeters and squeeze oil or conditioner on to your fingertip then smooth it down the parted hair, onto the scalp. Continue until you've done the whole scalp. It should take you about 10 minutes, and for most people it will last all week, provided you're not washing it out.



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

im bi racial (1/2 african american 1/2 white) and its a baby, not an alien. - except you have to make sure their hair is well tamed- i hate my stupid 1/2 afro 1/2 curly hair! I use miss jessies curly pudding which smells good is makes hair super soft and well tamed. they also have a product called baby buttercream which has no harsh perfumes or chemicals. :) The braid comment is true but i twist my curls individually and pin them up onto my scalp before i go to bed.



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

I agree with Kappa Sigma. She's still a BABY. As long as she is clean, I am sure she is adorable. I am mono-racial (did I just make that up?), and am still not sure what to do with my hair, so I just keep it clean!!!



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

Honey relax. Your baby's hair should be very easy to maintain. I don't have children but I think that you are panicking right now, so here we go.



You should still shampoo and condition your baby's hair everyday just as you would any baby. Use Johnson and Johnson baby shampoo and products as they are very mild and great for the baby's sensitive eyes as they have a no burn formula.



I'm not sure how old your baby is but be careful to not get so caught up in hairstyles. Her hair may a bit fragile is she is young so stay away from ponytails and rubber-bands etc. Just leave it as is or if its long enough you can always do a loose headband or a barrettes.



Your baby may have EXTRA thick and curly hair like mine, so you may want to part it into sections to comb it out. Comb her hair as you would your own. Also be careful with hair products as your baby could be too young for a lot of the crap out there. I don't put any products in mine for moisture because we have natural oils in our hair that takes care of dryness. If your baby's hair gets dry you some people just put a dime to quarter size of baby lotion into their baby's hair.



Lotion your baby as needed. I assume that all babies need plenty of moisture on their skin once again Johnson and Johnson baby lotion is perfect!



No please don't braid her hair at night. If her hair is long you can put it into a French braid at night no barrettes or ponytails you want to avoid breakage. If she is a baby, as in infant, then leave her hair loose. The hair will need to breathe. There may be a little of breakage and or hair loss on the side of her head that touches her pillow but it will grow back in due time.



Well girlie I hope this helps. Feel free to email if you need any help.



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

I am also biracial and it does depend on the type of hair meaning which texture. I have three children and they all have different textures and require different maintenance. So please don't feel your questions were unfounded. My hair is wavy but dry and requires me to oil my scalp and less shampooing. My daughter's hair is more Asian and doesn't requiring oiling but more conditioning. My oldest son's hair looks Caucasian but he has an extremely dry scalp but not his hair. My youngest son's hair is Caucasian and fine and requires very little maintenance. If in doubt just take your child to a hair care professional and let them look at it and advise you in the best maintenance. You only have you child's best interest at heart so there are no stupid questions. Pay no mind to those who try to make you feel bad for doing so.



Tips on Bi-racial baby care?

it a baby you can wash it hair as much as you want wait untill a few months then only wash it every week or so



you do not rinse the hair when you dont wash it it take out all the good oil



and every baby or person needs lotion especially african americans

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Electric Scooter